We have produced this version to meet the needs of people who are not on the autism spectrum. For people who find normal television overwhelming, please feel free to watch The Youth Council Film - Low Arousal Version
Effective films for people on the autism spectrum can work better (depending on the individual) when there is:
- No music to distract from the message.
- No zooming in or out.
- Subtitle that match what is said, exactly.
- The option to stop, rewind and replay at will (when on a website).
- Content and format that stays static as far as possible.
- Text with accompanying voice over.